I want to create a functionality like read all messages and unready count should be zero

This feature need formy chat application when user tap on recent chat and when he/she enters then unread count should be zero when i come back from chat screen

My Amity-uikit version is 2.34.0

Please reply me sir/ma’am.

Hello @akshayg.stacksum please see the related docs here: Unread Count - Amity Docs

But while i am using this it’s showing startUnreadCountSyncing is undefined so i have a question that do i need to add the core sdk as well with 6.6.0 version

Yes, you will have to update the version, referring to the changelogs here: Android - Amity Docs ,

do i need to use
implementation ‘com.github.AmityCo.Amity-Social-Cloud-UIKit-Android:amity-uikit:2.34.0’
implementation(“com.github.AmityCo.Amity-Social-Cloud-SDK-Android:amity-sdk:6.6.0”)
both ?

after adding second sdk then my existing AmityMessageAdapter were undefined

We apologize for the confusion in our previous response. As the unread count feature is still in beta testing, please update to version beta 6.6.0 to access it. Kindly let us know if you face any issues, thank you.

Once i used the
implementation(“com.github.AmityCo.Amity-Social-Cloud-SDK-Android:amity-sdk:6.6.0”)

then my Timber.d(“Test”) got undefined why?

Now this after using

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No interface method insertFcmToken(Ljava/lang/String;)Lio/reactivex/Completable; in class Lcom/amity/socialcloud/sdk/push/EkoPushContract; or its super classes (declaration of 'com.amity.socialcloud.sdk.push.EkoPushContract' appears in /data/app/~~a5YX-iJd54ZgRmmw41IiKw==/com.yudoo.app-dInhN1XARdmCmS8vEi0mXg==/base.apk)

Hello, could you please update your uikit version to 3.x as well, it is more compatible with SDK version 6.x.x

Link to our Android open-source releases: Releases · AmityCo/Amity-Social-Cloud-UIKit-Android-OpenSource · GitHub

Also, in order to use our push notification, you will also have to install this https://docs.amity.co/core-concepts/push-notifications/android-push-notifications-initialization#initialize-push-notification

Please let us know if you have further questions, thank you.