New channel list in Recent chat page

When I and any buddy create a new channel on the amity recent chat page, I couldn’t see the screen refreshed with the new channel in the list, but it appears when I close the activity then I come back to the recent page.

Hi @Janani can you please share with us a vdo/screen record of this issue please?

Hi Team,

Attaching the video link for the same, kindly check and it would be great if we resolve this at the earliest.

Video - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H3C9o_nq3k3vPTczfzJ4AaSPZq_zB6GM/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Janani

Hi @Janani this is an expected behaviour, we recommend you to customise uikit opensource android, by auto refreshing the channel list when new channel is created.

The conversation channels are reflected in the device B channels list but community-type channels did not reflect in the device B channel list, we used the same code given in opensource.

Please refer to the video attached for further reference, and it would be really helpful if we get this resolved ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Janani

Hello @Janani, to get other channel types reflected, please follow the sample code here AmityRecentChatViewModel.kt · GitHub