About Live Streaming

I want to make live streaming with your API Services so can give me the steps that make me doing that ?

You can use the api below to generate a video streaming URL, which can then be streamed using a third-party tool.

API: https://api-docs.amity.co/#/VideoStreaming/post_api_v3_video_streaming

How can use streaming and how can people know that I have streamed and how can watch this

You can implement push notifications using our webhook to alert your users when a live stream starts.

Webhook: Webhook Events | Amity Docs

To retrieve recorded live streams, you can use the API below:

API link: Amity API

Set the filter status to ‘recorded’ and then access the files from the “recordings” object. You can choose the file format you want to display/view.

Please note that how your users access and view this also depends on your UI design.

Recorded mean that the live video is finished ?
or what

[quote="amitysupport, post:2, topic:1177"]
You can use the api below to generate a video streaming URL, which can then be streamed using a third-party tool.

**API**: https://api-docs.amity.co/#/VideoStreaming/post_api_v3_video_streaming
[/quote]

and why need to make video streaming URL

For more detailed information on the live stream status, you can refer to: link to the documentation.

As mentioned previously, your setup requires a third-party tool. You’ll need to obtain a URL and integrate it using a third-party library or streaming tools like OBS.

It’s important to note that even if you transition to the TS SDK, the use of the third-party tool remains necessary. For additional information, please visit: link to the documentation.

I got this when try to using UIkit
ERROR Error occurred during login: [Error: Amity SDK (400100): Authentication token missing. To register a session in a secured network, you must provide a valid authentication token.]

How can solve it ?

You will also need to include the authentication token in the UIKit. Please refer to the sample below:

<AmityUiKitProvider
            key={userId}
            apiKey={apiKey}
            apiRegion={apiRegion}
            userId={userId}
            displayName={displayName}
            authToken={amityAuthToken}
          >
            <AmityUiKitSocial />
</AmityUiKitProvider>

How can get the authToken if I use UIkit

@hossam To get an Auth token, please check the link: How to Use Server Key to Create Auth Token