QuotaExceededError: Failed to PutOrAdd in database because not enough space for domain

hello, i got QuotaExceededError: Failed to PutOrAdd in database because not enough space for domain on my project. does anyone able to help me with this?

SDK used: "@amityco/js-sdk": "^5.31.0"

1 Like

@kanon Let me pass this to my team for review, and I’ll get back to you if there are any updates.

@kanon To better understand and address the issue you are experiencing, could you please let us know which tools you used for the implementation?

what implementation did you mean?

@kanon Could you please let us know which implementation you are using? Are you using React Native, a web framework, or another tool? Additionally, could you inform us which plan you are using? You can check from this link: Pricing - Amity Social Cloud

it is on React.js. im still confirming the pricing plan, will tell later

Hello @kanon Could you please try updating to the latest version of the JS SDK? The issue might be present in outdated versions.

Additionally, our JS SDK is being deprecated, and support for it will be discontinued in September. We recommend transitioning to the TS SDK, which offers more updated features and stability.