Unread Message Count

Hello @lorandd, Version 3.1 has been updated, please proceed with the update at your convenience.

Thanks, checking now but the bug from Session issues on UI Kit 3.0? - #3 by amitysupport is still not fixed so I have to add that fix in order to try it

Will keep you updated

I have emailed you a screen recording. Something is still not right

Hey, any update on this ? Thanks

@lorandd I have received additional information from your email and have forwarded it to the relevant team. They are currently in the process of investigating this issue. I will inform you as soon as there is any progress.

@lorandd Regarding the issue you’ve reported, we’d like to inform you that our team has a plan to release a fix next week. Once the fix is deployed, we will notify you again.

Thanks for the update. We are really keen to see fix as soon as possible as it is affecting our product. Thanks

1 Like

Hello @lorandd , We would like to inform you that the issue you reported has been successfully fixed.

Thanks. Can you let me know how to test/upgrade etc ?

• I don’t see any changes in the github repo
  • If its a backend fix that doesn’t need an update on my side, unfortunately things are working the same way as reported

@lorandd Let me double check with my team.

@lorandd Please update your TypeScript SDK to version 6.17.1.

after updating to that version the chat UI doesn’t load anymore and I see this error in the console:

Hello @lorandd apologies for the inconvenient caused, let us check with the team again.

Hello @lorandd , Regarding the issue you’re still experiencing, we are currently working on a solution for you. If there is a fix release, we will notify you again.

OK… really looking for a good and final solution as I have this issue opened for 20d now.

1 Like

Hello @lorandd , We understand the importance of resolving this issue swiftly and apologize for any inconvenience caused by the extended timeframe. We are pleased to inform you that the issue has now been resolved and a fix has been released.

You can verify the update and access the fix at the following link: @amityco/ts-sdk - npm.

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process. Should you need further assistance or have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,
Support team

Updated UI Kit to use “@amityco/ts-sdk”: “^6.17.2” and also updated my project to use the same version of the ts-sdk, but the issue still persist.

• Unread count inside the UI Kit is only updating after I do a full browser refresh
  • Unread count in the sidebar (which is a custom implementation as described in my email to you) doesn’t work anymore like in the previous version: it only updates the unread count after browser refresh (this was updating previously without the browser refresh)
  • New: I see a “loading…” message that doesn’t disappear in the chat

@lorandd I’ve forwarded the details you’ve provided to our team for further investigation. Rest assured, we’re on it, and I’ll keep you updated with any progress or additional information, i’ll notify you immediately.

@lorandd Our support team has reached out to you via email for more information. Thank you.

I have replied to that email.

1 Like