ASCWebSDK: Request has been terminated

ASCError

ASCWebSDK: Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is offline, Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is being unloaded, etc.

could anyone point me how to debug this issue?

Hello,

To help us understand and address the issue, could you please:

1. Share the steps you followed before encountering the error.
  2. Provide screenshots or a screen recording of the problem.
  3. Let us know the versions of the SDK you’re using.

These details will assist us in finding a solution. Thank you!

Best regards,

Support Team

hello im unable to provide screenshots nor the steps because i got it from sentry reporting. here’s my SDK version
"@amityco/js-sdk": "^5.31.0"

Could you assist in retrieving the log from Sentry, please? Without logs or additional information, it’s challenging for our team to verify the issue.

Also, we would recommend transitioning to TS SDK, as the JavaScript SDK has been deprecated, and we will discontinue its support by September 30, 2024. Please transition to the TypeScript SDK before this obsolescence date. Please visit Intall TypeScript SDK for the installation guide.

we only have this exception log
**ASCError:** ASCWebSDK: Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is offline, Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is being unloaded, etc.
this might help

we’re using Social UIkit too, does TS SDK already work well with that?

Hello, yes, TS SDK will work well with the UIKit v 3.0+

For this exception, how often does it occur? Is it happening with all users? or only some?

occasionally, but we got the reports almost everyday, it seems only some users

@kanon Could you please try updating to the latest version of our JS SDK: 5.37.4, and observe if the error still occurs?