Invalid admin token

Get an error when i want to create a post/comment as a user but works if i pass the admin token

{
“status”: “error”,
“message”: “Invalid admin token”,
“data”: {
“httpStatus”: 400,
“appStatus”: 400002
}
}

I use this Amity API and get a token succesful. Region is eu

Hello @amitysupport any help?

@tkmovement Let me check this with my team, and I’ll get back to you.

@tkmovement Regarding the issue you reported, we would like to inform you of the following:

1. It is not possible to create a post on behalf of a user using an admin token.
  2. The admin token obtained from the console does not require an additional auth token. You can use it directly to create posts.

How then can i create posts for users given that i have generated the user token through this Amity API

Does it mean, users cannot create posts or perform other actions through the API

You can utilize the regular userID to generate the authentication token. Please ensure that you register the session using the following link: Session Registration. After registration, use the returned access token to perform further actions. You will find the “Bearer Token” in the Authorization tab, where you can add the access token.

Note: An admin token can be found on the Amity console: Amity Console. It is unnecessary unless you plan to carry out administrative tasks.