About Chat Channel

Please I need this help can you provide me with the steps how can make it ?
My scenario that I want to make chat in our app using you API and want to when I got to the chat page I got all the persons and groups that I already chats with them So what is the channel should I use and subchannel I can’t understand How can make after reading your documentation So I need your help please and this is chat between 1:1 and I have also groups

@amitysupport

Hello @hossam, for your scenario, you can use the conversation channel type. It leverages existing channels between users, allowing you to create either a one-on-one channel or a group channel. However, please note that conversation channels support up to 10 members per channel and do not allow users to join, leave, or be added or removed once the channel is created.

API: Amity API

Example cURL:

curl -X 'POST' \
  'https://apix.us.amity.co/api/v3/channels/conversation' \
  -H 'accept: application/json' \
  -H 'Content-Type: application/json' \
  -d '{
  "userIds": [
    "string"
  ],
  "isDistinct": true,
  "displayName": "string",
  "avatarFileId": "string",
  "metadata": {},
  "tags": [
    "string"
  ]
}'

So if I want to make group that have more than 10 users how can make it ?
and if I want to chat with more than 10 users every user I want to chat 1:1 how can make it ?

If that’s the case, you might want to consider using other channel types, such as community and private community channels for group chats, and conversation channels for one-on-one conversations.