For Chat SDK of flutter how to send Audio or video message?

How to generate thumbnails from video files?
Is there any built in function available?

Hello @puja, Please see this section for guidance: https://docs.amity.co/amity-sdk/core-concepts/files-images-and-videos/video-handling#get-a-video-thumbnail-image

Hello @puja , Your issue has been fixed in Version 0.48.0. Please check again, and if you have any further questions, feel free to reach out.

Hello, Are you referring to latest message on top channel fix?

means whenever a channel recevies new message, it will be shown on top.
This is fixed in 0.48.0 ?

@puja Yes, that’s correct. The issue where the latest message in a channel would not push the channel to the top of the list has been fixed in version 0.48.0.

Can you give me sample code for this?
I can see still particular message is not coming on top while receiving messages.

Hello @Puja, could you please share a screenshot of the page you’re referring to? Are you talking about the channel list or the message list? Thank you.

also, by when I can expect messagepreview feature for channels in flutter?

Hello @puja , Currently, we do not have plans to implement the message preview feature for channels in Flutter. However, I will make sure to pass this request along to the relevant team for their consideration.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Hello,
Amity push notification for message is not working now.
Is there any update for the same?.
Thanks

Hello @puja, could you please let us know which platform you’re experiencing the issue on?

Hello
Is there any sdk method which notifies other users when user changes their profile picture in flutter app?

Hello, to notify users of this specific event, we suggest using a webhook to implement push notifications, triggered when users update their profiles.

Docs: Webhook Events | Amity Docs
Webhook event: Amity API

Hello
With the following method, we have implemented file & video upload.
But for the flutter app for more then 40 secs videos it’s giving request timeout to send video message.

1. Uploading Videos
  2. Uploading Images
  3. Uploading Files

Is there any size limit on this for flutter app?