How add Unread counting in React Native

How could we add Unread counting in a React Native app?

I tried to use the ts library but is using window listeners so is not working on react native projects.

Hello, may I know your current sdk version please?

Hi, I’m using 0.0.1-beta.43.1

We have introduced our new unread count in the TS SDK version 6.x+ (beta), to explore the details of this update and other changes, we encourage you to review our docs available at:

Please note that the Unread Count functionality is currently exclusive to version 6.x of the TS SDK (beta). To make the most of this new capability, ensure you are using the beta version.

Thanks,

Is there an example of how to use the chat features on react native? this one is using 0.0.1: GitHub - AmityCo/Amity-Social-Cloud-React-Native-Sample-App: Amity Social Cloud offers Chat and Social SDKs to streamline app development. Dive into our UI Kits and sample apps in our repositories to spark your creativity. To learn more, visit amity.co.

We have a sample repro here for react native that you can use as a guidance: GitHub - AmityCo/Amity-Chat-UIKit-React-Native-OpenSource: Amity Social Cloud offers Chat and Social SDKs to streamline app development. Dive into our UI Kits and sample apps in our repositories to spark your creativity. To learn more, visit amity.co.

That repo is using 0.0.1 too:

Just double checked with the team, unfortunately, this is the latest one we have.