[urgent]: Setting up Chat UI/Social UI into another React Native CLI

@amitysupport need your help here

Although, I can see that my node_modules folder has “@amity/asc-react-native-ui-kit” folder in it, still i am seeing this issue @amitysupport

Hello, please try this repo: GitHub - AmityCo/Amity-Social-UIKit-React-Native-CLI-OpenSource

hey @amitysupport ,
do i need to use " amity-react-native-social-ui-kit-0.1.3.tgz" this or follow ‘yarn install and yarn pack’ steps ?

@shivanandasai Sorry for the deprecated uikit document, Please use these link for social and chat react native cli

1. Social UIKit (GitHub - AmityCo/Amity-Social-UIKit-React-Native-CLI-OpenSource)
  2. Chat UIKit (GitHub - AmityCo/Amity-Chat-UIKit-React-Native-CLI-OpenSource: Amity Social Cloud offers Chat and Social SDKs to streamline app development. Dive into our UI Kits and sample apps in our repositories to spark your creativity. To learn more, visit amity.co.)

You can follow the installation guide on Readme directly, the doc will be more up to date. Moreover, Can you try using npm install and npm pack instead of yarn? Our latest version of React Native UIKit is more compatible with npm. Thank you

the xcode build is failing when i try to run the example app for the Chat UI.
I am currently using xcode 15.0 version, and following the steps mentioned here
can you please update the document or point me to the correct git repo where i can run the chat UI in my local for react-native-cli ?
@topAmity

@shivanandasai Have you already run ‘pod install ‘ inside the example folder? May I ask what is the error that you get?

Hey @topAmity,
can you please update the installtion steps for Social UI :

repo : GitHub - AmityCo/Amity-Social-UIKit-React-Native-CLI-OpenSource

Having double quotes in between does not let the yarn command to run : "react-native-video@^6.0.0-beta.5"

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will inform the team to update it accordingly.