React Web UiKit Not working

I’m currently working on a social web application using React UI Kit. After performing an npm link for the open-source kit, I encountered the following errors. I’m already using the latest version of React:

1 Like

Hello @phpdev , Could you please provide the version you are using?

I cloned the open-source UI Kit repository and then installed the dependencies using pnpm install . After that, I ran the build command with pnpm build to compile the project. Once the build process completed successfully, I generated a package using pnpm pack .Below the SS of package json file wihich I use to run our project.

The error i got after run my app

@phpdev Thank you for the information that you provided; let me pass this on to my team.

Thanks! Let me know if I need to make any changes on my end.

1 Like

@phpdev From the review with the relevant team, the team recommends that you use npm i instead of npm link.

Or check out: GitHub - AmityCo/Amity-Social-Cloud-UIKit-Web-OpenSource: Amity Social Cloud offers Chat and Social SDKs to streamline app development. Dive into our UI Kits and sample apps in our repositories to spark your creativity. To learn more, visit amity.co.

But I haven’t used npm link. I opted for a different approach. I generated a .tgz file using npm pack from the Amity UI Kit repository. Then, in my project, I installed it using npm i file:<path-to-amity-ui-kit-repository>/<path-to-tgz-file> --save .

@phpdev After checking with the relevant team, we recommend that you follow our guidelines in this link for a smooth and correct operation: UIKit Web OpenSource.

If you have any concerns or encounter any errors while following our recommended guidelines, please let us know.

The error persists. Could you assist me in resolving it?

Hello, certainly, let us check with our team and get back to you.

I’m attempting to configure web social functionality using npm i @amityco/ui-kit , but I’m encountering an error stating “Undefined theme.”

2 Likes

@phpdev Regarding the issue you encountered, we have identified the cause and a solution. However, the fix will take some time. In the meantime, please follow the workaround we sent to your email: phpdevgmicro@gmail.com.

Thank you for your patience. Please let us know if you need further assistance.