What's the chat push notification response payload?

I need to perform a deeplink to a chat view when user taps on the push notification with a new message from the chat. Is the channel id included in the notification payload? I can’t debug it since push notifications are only handled in release builds and documentation doesn’t have any info about that. Specifically I’m asking what will be the content of userInfo variable:

func userNotificationCenter(_ center: UNUserNotificationCenter, didReceive response: UNNotificationResponse, withCompletionHandler completionHandler: @escaping () -> Void) {
        let userInfo = response.notification.request.content.userInfo
    }

@nadol Yes, the channel ID is indeed included in the notification payload. When a new message is sent in a channel, a real-time event is emitted within your Amity network. You can create a webhook endpoint and receive these real-time events from Amity. The system can then send the information, including the channel ID, to your CRM and include the application’s deeplink URL as part of the CRM notification payload. Once this is done, you only need to do frontend customization to support deeplink, and users can be navigated to the chat view with the deeplink URL when they tap on the push notification. This allows for a seamless user experience, driving engagement and interaction within your app.

Here is a sample code for reference:

[
AnyHashable("aps"): {
    alert = {
        body = Test Message;
        title = "victimIOS (<CHANNEL_NAME>)";
    };
    "content-available" = 1;
    sound = default;
}, 
AnyHashable("data"): {
    channelId = "<CHANNEL_ID>";