UIKit build error: Unable to load contents of file list

I get the error below when following the instructions to run the example app from: GitHub - AmityCo/Amity-Social-UIKit-React-Native-CLI-OpenSource

npm run ios --prefix example

> AmityReactNativeSocialUiKitExample@0.0.1 iOS
> react-native run-ios

info Found Xcode workspace "AmityReactNativeSocialUiKitExample.xcworkspace"
info Found booted iPhone 15
info Launching iPhone 15
info Building (using "xcodebuild -workspace AmityReactNativeSocialUiKitExample.xcworkspace -configuration Debug -scheme AmityReactNativeSocialUiKitExample -destination id=71A6566D-9BA2-4E09-82C6-BE4DD1C41397")

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -workspace AmityReactNativeSocialUiKitExample.xcworkspace -configuration Debug -scheme AmityReactNativeSocialUiKitExample -destination id=71A6566D-9BA2-4E09-82C6-BE4DD1C41397

[...]

error: Unable to load contents of file list: '/Target Support Files/Pods-AmityReactNativeSocialUiKitExample/Pods-AmityReactNativeSocialUiKitExample-frameworks-Debug-output-files.xcfilelist' (in target 'AmityReactNativeSocialUiKitExample' from project 'AmityReactNativeSocialUiKitExample')

Hello @jay , Regarding the issue you encountered, we recommend trying to update the pod version first. If the problem persists, please provide a screen recording of the issue so we can investigate further.

Thank you.

Thank you for getting back to me, I know longer have that error.
I however have a new issue but I cannot create a new topic because the spam filter is preventing me to do.
I hope I am not causing a problem if I use this thread to ask the new question, unfortunately I have a deadline to present this POC if doesn’t work I won’t be able to convince my team to purchase this service.
Here’s my new issue:

In the Admin dashboard there is an option to autogenerate some demo content and demo users, so I did that.
Next I used the userId of one of these auto-generated users to login in the React Native example app, by doing that I am able to successfully make a post to my own timeline. Nice!!

However when trying to create a Story I get the following errors:

1. If I don’t pick a community to post, I get the following error: 'Failed to find comunity : 667… " (see attachment)
  2. If I pick a community, I get this error: “you are not allowed to do this”

Let me know if/ how it is possible to test the Story functionality using the provided example app.
Thank you!

@jay Let me pass this to our team for checking, and I’ll get back to you.

@jay Regarding the issue you’re experiencing with creating a Story:

1. If you don’t pick a community to post, getting the error ‘Failed to find community’ is the expected result.

2. Please ensure that the user trying to create the Story has the appropriate role. The user must be a Community Moderator to create Stories.

For more details, refer to:

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, let us know.